Looking for the best Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday deals for bloggers and entrepreneurs? I got you covered! Below are my top recommendations for 2019. Make sure you take advantage of these deals before they go away so you can save time, money, and your sanity!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I will make a commission if you make a purchase through one of these links (at no extra cost to you). Please read my Disclaimer for more information.
1. Legal Templates
Use the coupon code BlackFriday2019 to get $50 off on any of the following legal templates! Valid from Wednesday, November 27, 2019 to Monday, December 2, 2019.
Affiliate Agreement Template — If you have your own affiliate program, then you must have your affiliates accept these terms and conditions before they start promoting your products.
Coaching Agreement Template — Use this contract with your coaching clients while working 1:1 or providing group coaching to protect yourself and get paid!
Confidentiality (Non-disclosure Agreement) Template — Protect your business information and secrets with this NDA agreement BEFORE collaborating and sharing your business with others (even with the virtual assistant you hired)!
Guest Blogger Template — Accepting guest posts on your blog (or planning to in the future)? Then you need this template that includes all the guest post guidelines and legal provisions you need to protect yourself from copyright violations and more!
Independent Contractor (Freelance Contract) Template — If you are planning to hire virtual assistants or work as a freelancer, then you need this contract template whether you are a freelancer or the client hiring a freelancer for your business.
LLC Operating Agreement Template — If you want to be a professional blogger, then you need to get this Operating Agreement to separate your business from YOU. This is the legal contract that shows that your business is separate from your personal assets so you are not legally responsible for your business debts and lawsuits.
Media Release Agreement Template — This is the contract you need before you start using someone's name, image, video, and other intellectual property in your business and promotions.
Sponsored Posts Contract Template — Work with brands like a pro with this contract that includes everything you need before creating sponsored content (blog posts, Instagram posts, videos, etc).
2. Pinterest Popular
Use the coupon code BLACKFRIDAY to get 50% OFF Pinterest Popular + 20 FREE Pinterest Pin Templates ($100 value) with purchase! Valid from Tuesday, November 26, 2019 to Monday, December 2, 2019 at midnight PST.
Pinterest Popular is NOT just another “online course”. It’s the BEST Pinterest course with a click-by-click blueprint to more traffic, more subscribers, and more sales for FREE with just Pinterest + Tailwind (no ads and nothing else required!).
Plus, you’ll also learn how to get Tailwind, the best Pinterest scheduler for free forever! #PinPopular is not only THE ULTIMATE Pinterest course, but it’s also the ONLY Pinterest course you’ll ever need!
Once you join, you’ll get instant access to:
- 10+ hours of actionable video lessons on EVERYTHING Pinterest + Tailwind! Plus, tech training for all the best Pinterest tools like Canva, Social Warfare, and WP Tasty Pins.
- Tons of helpful worksheets, guides, and Pinterest trackers that you can print out or use right in Google Drive. No more confusion about what to pin, when to pin or how to pin!
- Click-by-click tutorials that SHOW YOU HOW, not just tell you what to do, with lots of relatable, real-world examples of bloggers, online entrepreneurs, and small business owners just like you.
Plus, you'll receive the following too:
- Access to LIVE Q&A Calls! Got questions? Need help? Want feedback as you progress through the course? No problem, Nadalie, your Pinterest Coach, is here to help you.
- First 3 months of Tailwind FREE when you start a free trial + use my special $30 coupon code to upgrade. Not to mention you’ll learn how to get Tailwind FREE FOREVER.
- Extra Tailwind Training Videos created by Tailwind’s team! Get bonus training videos that explain everything from getting started to using Tailwind Tribes and Smart Loop.
Click here to buy Pinterest Popular and use the code BLACKFRIDAY to get a 50% discount at checkout!
3. Ultimate Bundles
Use the links below to get a discount on these awesome bundles! Valid from Friday, November 29, 2019 at 8 AM ET to Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
- Contents: four eBooks, two eCourses, two Workbooks, one Video, and one Membership Site
- Value: 10 products worth $231.89
- Price: $11.97 for the full bundle
- Clear Skin Secrets: 12 Steps to Clear Skin, Naturally | eBook by Amie Skilton | A 12-Step Blueprint to heal your acne once and for all, naturally.
- Healthy Aging Class Pack: Healthy Moving to Help You Feel Amazing in Your Body Today and for Decades to Come | eCourse by Jen Hoffman | Includes five Healthy Moving classes packed with unique exercises and flows to help you feel amazing in your body today and for decades to come.
- Maximize Your Morning Routine | Video by Corina Holden | This class and workbook will give you the routine you need to make self-care a daily priority.
- My Yearly Self Care Planner | Workbook by Betsy Kay | This workbook adapts to whatever season of life you're in, to help you remember to take care of yourself and develop daily practices that will nourish and sustain you.
- Nourishing Nature: Beauty Recipes from the Garden | eBook by Kristy Doubet Haare | Make beautiful nourishing products for your skin with all natural ingredients picked from the garden.
- SAHM Casual Wardrobe Basics Builder | Membership Site by Alison Lumbatis | A 20 piece capsule wardrobe program that gives you all the tools you need to build a fashionable, functional wardrobe that works for your everyday life.
- Self Care Workbook: For the Fiercely Independent Soul | Workbook by Christy Wilson | Features 24 pages of ideas, affirmations, tools and techniques to help you design your personal self-care routine.
- The Busy Life Diet: Healthy Weight Loss for Women on the Go | eBook by Gaye Christmus | Designed to help you lose weight in a healthy way and a reasonable amount of time, and to make the very best use of the time and energy you devote to healthy eating and weight loss.
- The Literary Medicine Cabinet: Your Guide to Self-Care Through Good Books | eBook by Haley Stewart | Walks you through each step of creating the perfect list of comfort reads for your self-care.
- Women's Health Masterclass | eCourse by Wardee Harmon | Contains the Women's Health eBook plus 10 masterclass videos.
- Contents: 12 eBooks, 12 eCourses, 11 videos, and 9 workbooks/printables
- Value: 45 products worth $1,206.41
- Price: $37 (+$10 for cheat sheets)
- Budgeting That Works: Live a life you love & run your money your way! | eBook by Caroline Vencil | Unlock the secret key you've been missing to finally make a budget that clicks and sticks!
- Busy on a Budget | eCourse by Cara Harvey | A self paced e-course that helps you learn to create a budget for your family that is simple to follow, learn how to pay off debt fast and help you gain control of your finances!
- How to Budget Even if you HATE Budgeting | Video presentation by Taylor Medine | Learn how to better manage your money even if you're not the best at budgeting and you prefer not to maintain regular budget spreadsheets.
- How to Eat Healthy Whole Foods without Spending Your Whole Paycheck | Video presentation by Ginger Hudock | Watch this video and learn 10 tips to help you budget for your groceries and save money on healthy whole foods.
- Monthly Budget Trackers: Making Every Penny Count | Printables by Jessica Evans | Simple printable pack to help you track your monthly budget and expose wasteful spending.
- The Budgeting Binder | Printables by Kelan & Brittany Kline | This 20+ page printable and digital budget binder comes with everything you need to help you start a budget that actually works, track your spending, prepare for emergencies, pay off your debt, and release some of the financial stress in your life.
- The Ultimate Budget Breakdown | Workbook by Amy Raines | Helps you create a budget that works for your life with step-by-step instructions.
- Debt Free Guide: Practical Tips and Lessons To Reach Debt Freedom | eBook by Allison Baggerly | Teaches you how to pay off debt fast and stay motivated even when you live paycheck to paycheck!
- Debt Free in 18 Months | eCourse by Deacon Hayes | A proven strategy for eliminating $52,000 in debt in 18 months.
- Pay Your Student Loans Fast: A Proven Plan for Eliminating $42,000 of Student Debt in Less Than 3 Years | eBook by Val Breit | A proven plan and inspiring guide that shows exactly how to eliminate over $42,000 in student loans in less than 3 years.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Training | eCourse by Robert Farrington | Everything you need to know about Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
- Student Loan Knockout | By Zina Kumok | This course shows you how to master your finances, take control of your student loans and create a financial plan that works for you.
- DIY Financial Planning: Home Purchase | eCourse by Marriage Money Bootcamp | Step-by-step video course for creating a financial plan for your first home purchase.
- How to Financially Prepare your Family for a New Baby | Video presentation by Lauren Daly | Lauren shares how her family saved thousands for their new baby, and how they came up with just how much they need. She will show you how to bring baby home with one less (financial) worry!
- How to Live on One Income: Steps to Make it Work | eBook by Apryl Griffith | Living on one income is possible. For the past 10 years Apryl has been living on one income. She is excited to share the steps she took to make it work.
- Money & Marriage Bundle | Workbook by Nicole Rule | A money coach bringing joy into money management. Communicating openly and authentically about money is the key to eliminating scarcity, anxiety and money fights in a marriage. Make a life you love. Start with your money. Do it together.
- Money Talks: The Ultimate Couple's Guide To Communicating About Money | eBook by Talaat & Tai McNeely | Helps you open the lines of communication with your spouse, and reveals how you and your spouse can align yourselves together financially.
- Teaching Kids About Money: Practical Ways to Raise Financially Savvy Kids | Video presentation by Brendie Heter | Shows parents how to take advantage of every day "teachable moments" and change the financial path of the next generation. Brendie, a trained financial coach, wants parents to feel confident regarding this sometimes overwhelming topic.
Increasing Your Income
- Fancy Serial Numbers for Fun and Profit: Cash In on the Treasures Hidden in Your Wallet | eBook by John Wedding | Learn how to cash in on treasures called "fancy serial numbers" that could be in your wallet right now; gain knowledge that can turn that dollar bill into a nice dinner—or even a weekend getaway!
- Great Ways to Make Money in Your Spare Time | eBook by Angie Nelson | This eBook will introduce you to some great ways to earn extra cash without a lot of extra time.
- How I Made Over $12,000 Investing When The Stock Market Was Falling | Video presentation by Teri Ijeoma | Teaches you the top four secrets to make regular daily or weekly income using the stock market.
- How To Earn A Living While Traveling Full-Time | Video presentation by Sean & Julie Chickery | Identify ways to earn an income while realizing your travel dreams.
- How to Generate Passive Income with a Self-Published Book on Amazon | Video presentation by Jen Ruiz | Learn how to self-publish your book.
- Pay Yourself with a Profitable Side Hustle using Profit First | Video presentation by Amber Dugger | Amber wants to help you make the most out of your side hustle so that you are able to meet your financial goals, have enough set aside for taxes and pay yourself consistently using principals from the best selling book Profit First by Mike Michalowicz.
- Side Hustle Starter Kit | Workbook by Nicole Butler | Ready to start making extra money from home but you don't know where to begin? Do you want to see your idea come to life? Includes a Business Launch Plan, Expense Tracker and more!
- 7 Steps to a Financial Clean House | eCourse by Dawn | This email course will step you through the process to finally take control of your money and build financial security.
- Biblical Money Management: What to Do with a Rolls Royce Lifestyle, When You Live on a Honda Paycheck | eBook by Kerry Beck | After reviewing what the Bible says about money, Kerry offers practical examples on how you can manage your money and teach your kids good money management skills.
- Financial Freedom Planner | Workbook by Jen Smith | An all-in-one guide to help you make long-term financial goals and short-term action plans that will get you to financial freedom faster.
- Fixing Your Finances: A Practical Guide To Managing Money and Eliminating Debt | eBook by Ellen Ross | Explains how to take control of your finances in a realistic manner and achieve your financial goals.
- Full-Time RV Finance: Learn How to Afford Your Full-Time RV Travel Dreams | eBook by Sean & Julie Chickery | Helps you prepare financially for the full-time RV lifestyle.
- How to Move Beyond the Budget and Build Lasting Wealth | Video presentation by Nicole Hatcher | Learn why budgeting is critical to achieving financial freedom (but also why it's only the tip of the iceberg).
- Personal Finance Essentials | Interactive Workbook by Kathryn Hanna | This spreadsheet will change the way you view your finances by helping you organize and analyze your data to reach your financial goals.
- The 4% Rule: Safe Withdrawal Rates In Retirement | eBook by Todd Tresidder | The knowledge contained in this book will help you remove the uncertainty around retirement savings and deepen your understanding of strategies other than the 4% rule so you can retire worry-free.
- The Financial Reboot: Take Control of Your Finances | eBook by Tracie Fobes | Helps you get out from beneath the financial burdens keeping you up at night.
- The Financial Renovation | eCourse by Lauren Greutman | This course helps families create financial freedom by sharing simple, easy ways to take back control of their money, live within their means, and create the simpler, happier life they’ve always dreamed of.
- The Quick Start Guide to Ditching the Cards and Living on Cash | eBook by Angela Davis | Shows you step-by-step how to transition from using your credit and debit cards to pay for life to using cold hard cash. Includes worksheets and a customizable spreadsheet to help you live on less than you make and meet your financial goals.
- 21 Day Money Challenge: Jumpstart Your Journey to Financial Freedom | eCourse by Nicole Hatcher | A complete in-depth course that includes 21 real-world money lessons to help you get financial results quickly without overwhelm.
- 5 Ways Savvy Women Practice Financial Self Care | Video presentation by Takisha Artis | Teaches you how to start confidently handling your money and make better financial decisions with these 5 savvy tips to make financial self-care part of your lifestyle.
- Change Your Money Story | eCourse by Eileen Adamson | An exciting 5 day course to help to create a happier, healthier and wealthier relationship with money.
- How To Be Frugal | eCourse by Jennifer Roskamp | This self paced course teaches you how to create a budget, how to feed a family frugally, how to shop smart both online and in the store, how to use coupons, how to save money around your home, and so much more.
- Managing Money God's Way: A 31-Day Daily Devotional About Stewardship and Biblical Giving | eBook by Bob Lotich | Join Bob in this 31-day daily devotional as he shares his own experiences, insights, questions, and discoveries about Biblical money management and what we can do to be better stewards of our money.
- The 5 Life-Changing Steps to Making Budgeting FUN! | Video presentation by Nicole Rule | An overview of the Greatest Worth signature process of money management. A process that eliminates money worries and instead brings you JOY and fulfillment. Make a life you love. Start with your money.
- 30 Day Money Saving Challenge | Workbook by Amanda Waterston | Will help you find new ways to save and manage your money if you're up for the challenge!
- Saving More, Spending Less | Workbook by Isabel Freitas | This workbook will help you actually enjoy the money you already make and put it to work for you! So you can start living more and giving more!
- The Quick Guide to Saving Money on Groceries with Printable Pack | eBook by Lisa Sharp | Helps you reduce your grocery budget without sacrificing quality.
- Ultimate Money Saving Guide | Workbook by Lauren Daly | Lauren shares over 250 tips and tricks to cut your monthly expenses, many which you can do TODAY without sacrificing your quality of life.
- HomeBinder: 3 Months Free Membership | HomeBinder is an app that helps homeowners stay organized and easily manage their homes. We provide maintenance reminders, alerts if appliances are recalled, project tracking, contractor contact management, document storage and much more! HomeBinder is available on the web and through our mobile app.
- Focuster: 3 Months Free Membership | Focuster automatically schedules your To Do list in the empty slots in your calendar. Now you can focus on what’s important, rather than the tedium of managing your schedule. Focuster updates your schedule to maximize your productivity when your calendar changes. And if you don’t finish, Focuster will move it to the next available time. Recover your focus from distractions or interruptions with intelligent notifications that will remind you until you complete your top priority.
- Wallet Win: 2 Months Free Membership | Money is a touchy subject, so most people have not been taught how to use it effectively to reach their goals without breaking the bank. WalletWin provides the information you were never given on how to get out of debt, build wealth, and change the world through generosity. WalletWin aims to turn your personal finances from a source of frustration into one of freedom through fun, engaging, and strategic financial teaching.
Over to You
That’s it! Those are my top recommendations on Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday deals for bloggers and entrepreneurs.
Which one(s) is your favorite? Which deal did you take advantage of or are you planning to take advantage of this year? Let me know in the comments section below!