Last time, I shared 52 Clean and Funny Puns You Can Share at Your Toastmasters Meetings. Today, I’m sharing 20 nerdy and funny science jokes you can share at your Toastmasters meetings as the Joke Master, Toastmaster, or Speaker. One of these is bound to get a reaction from your audience. 😉
1. How does the moon cut his hair?
2. What is a tornado’s favorite game to play?
3. Why did the skeleton go to the piano store?
To buy some organs!
4. How do scientists freshen their breaths?
5. [A] programmer’s wife tells him: “Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.”
The programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.
6. Where do you put dirty dishes?
In the zinc!
7. How much room does a fungus need to grow?
As mushroom as possible
8. What did one hungry plant say to the other plant?
“I could use a light snack.”
9. What do you call an acid with an attitude?
A-mean-o-acid (amino acid)
10. What did one lab rat say to the other?
“I’ve got my scientist so well trained that every time I push the buzzer, he brings me a snack.”
11. Where do geologists like to relax?
In a rocking chair
12. What does a biologist wear when they’re going out?
13. What was the first animal to go into space?
The cow that jumped over the moon!
14. What is a scarecrow’s favorite food?
15. Teacher: “What is the chemical formula for water?”
The teacher, puzzled, asks, “What on Earth are you talking about?”
The student replies, “Yesterday you said it was H to O!”
16. What do you call 2,000 mockingbirds?
17. What did one cell say to his sister cell when she stepped on his toe?
18. What is a rock’s favorite cereal to eat?
19. What did one eye say to the other eye?
“Something between us smells!”
20. I was in chemistry class today and the teacher asked me to name an element.
So I stood up right in front of her and shouted, “AHHHHH!”
Startled, she said, “Oh God, what the heck was that?”
“The element of surprise,” I said.
Over to You
Out of the 20 science jokes listed here, which one(s) do you like the best? Let me know in the comments section below or via Twitter @jessicadukharan!